Ink is applied through a fine screen, leaving a color imprint on the surface of the product.
Logos are applied to products through the use of a paper-like transfer material with heat and pressure. This process is also used on material where it is not suitable to imprint more than 1 screen imprint color. Color matches will be matched to uncoated colors.
Debossing imparts a more subtle effect than foil stamping or screen printing. This method allows you to leave a depression of your logo on the material’s surface. This process is best utilized on vinyl and bonded leather.
The most popular means of decorating our business accessories, a die is used to apply the logo onto the material’s surface. This process is best utilized on vinyl and bonded leather.
PrismMax.™ allows you to reproduce your full-color design or logo by scanning a flat, full-color image or printing your computer-generated art.
PrismMax™ Artwork: Artwork must be submitted electronically and a hard-copy color output must be mailed for color matching. Do not send 4-color separated art. Separations will be done in our art department. Exact color match cannot be guaranteed on 4-color process.
Please submit color photographs and/or final, full-color art (printed or on disk) only. We cannot accept the following: slides, transparencies, photo negatives, film, low-resolution (halftone) prints, black-and-white separations (with two or more colors), Polaroid® photos, photos 3" x 5" or smaller. Original art size cannot exceed 11" x 17". We reserve the right to determine acceptability of submitted art. Additional art and/or alternate charges may apply. Please do not crease or mark on the photo(s) to be used. Submit a sketch of the required layout with your order. Submit art proportioned to size (with a 3/8" bleed) and design layout.
Add $0.95(g) for patch. Available on products AP5020, AP5940, AP9950.
Multiple Location Imprints
For screen print and heat transfer, varies by item. For deboss and foil stamp, varies by item.
Match Primary Bag Color
We will match your imprint to product accent or trim color when requested. Simply request “match trim” as your imprint color.
A design is stitched with thread on the surface of the product’s material.
EMBROIDERY QUICK TIPS
- All lettering will be digitized with closest point connections
- Spacing between bottom of all logos and visor of cap (all styles) is a minimum of 3/4"
- Unless otherwise instructed, all back logos will follow the curvature of cap selected
- Customer-supplied disks will be accepted. Minimum letter height is 1/4" and minimum line width is 2mm. If the customer tape is used without any edits, the customer will not be charged. If edits are performed, such as resizing or adjustments for material change, a $15.00(x) Required Edit Fee each will be charged. If the tape is unusable, we will contact the customer for further guidance. Co-branded bags are excluded from the editing option as vendor specifications and charges vary. If a customer-supplied tape is received and does not meet our embroidery specifications or requirements, we will make necessary edits to the tape (see Required Edit Fee) and e-mail the free proof for final approval before proceeding. This may add production time to your order
- 3mm left-right tolerance is our standard
- For stitch count estimates, contact Koozie Group.
- Initials Only: $2.50(g) per item (limit 2 letters)
- Production Time: 10 business days
- Set-Up Charge: Embroidery Tape Set-Up Charge $100.00(g)
- Additional Color Charge: $0.28(g) per piece for each additional thread color over 7; limit of 12 total thread colors for products imprinted in Red Wing
- Run Charge: $2.75(g) ; limit 10,000 stitches
- Designs with excessive stitches (over 10,000 stitches) require an additional charge of $0.40(g) per 1,000 stitches
- Additional Location Tape Charge Different Logo: For headwear add $40.00(g) , limit 5,000 stitches; for other embroidery items add $100.00(g) , limit 10,000 stitches
- Thread Color Change Charge: $30.00(g) . Minimum quantity is 72 pieces per change
- Gold or Silver Metallic Thread Charge: Add $0.50(g) per item
- Additional Location Charge: For headwear up to 5,000 stitches, add a run charge of $1.75(g) per location, per item. For other embroidery items up to 5,000 stitches, add a run charge of $2.25(g) per location, per piece
- Copies: Koozie Group-produced embroidery tapes are available for $25.00(x) per copy
- Charge: $5.00(g) per name, per item
Brown cardboard mailer is available for regular sized chairs only (not available for short-legged beach chairs). Chairs are packed in 1-pack mailers for a charge of $2.75(g). This charge includes insertion of chair into mailer unless otherwise specified. Additional lead time may be required - please contact factory to confirm. Mailer dimensions: 35"w x 7"h x 5 1/2"d.
45849 Frigid Ice™ packs available in case lot quantities for $0.75(g) each. They are packed in cases of 36, weighing approximately 18 lbs. Dimensions: 6"w x 4"h, 8 oz. Minimum order quantity is 36, available in increments of 1 after minimum purchase size.
Laundering Bags and Headwear
We recommend you do not wash or launder bags or headwear. We will not accept responsibility for damages due to washing of caps and/or bags.
We can customize any existing bag or create a new look designed to your specifications. Call your distributor for a quote, lead time and minimums.
Fabric dye lots may naturally have some color variation.
The cotton/canvas material is not designed for extended exposure to moisture. As a result, colorfastness of the material cannot be guaranteed.
Genuine leather will have naturally occurring variations in color and surface. When imprinting on leather, the depth of the imprint and shade may vary throughout an order due to the characteristics in each individual hide. These natural variations are your assurance that it is genuine leather.
All sizes are approximate. Finished goods may vary plus or minus 1/2" in each direction.
Minimum Line Weights and Type Sizes
Arial typeface is recommended, using a minimum 15 point font size. Minimum line weight is 2 point.
DEBOSSING ON CHIPBOARD
Due to the subtle contrast created by the debossing process, Helvetica or Times Roman font with a minimum font size of 18 point are recommended.
FOIL STAMPING ON CHIPBOARD
Foil stamping small type, reverse images and fine close lines tends to fill in. The recommended type is 14 point, including reverse type. Anything smaller will not be legible. Lines must be at least .5 point thick. See page 676 for stock foil colors.
4-COLOR PROCESS ON WHITE CHIPBOARD
The 4-color process allows you to print as many colors as you want for one price. All non-standard imprint colors will be converted to the closest 4-color process match. A perfect match cannot be guaranteed.
MINIMUM LINE WEIGHTS & TYPE SIZES
The recommended minimum font size is 14 point, including reverse type. A 6-point font can be reproduced; however, it can appear disproportionate to the larger notebook cover area. Anything smaller will not be legible. Lines must be at least .5 point thick.
COMBINE A BIC.® WRITING INSTRUMENT WITH A BIC® NOTEBOOK
Recommended Writing Instruments to combine with NC4P57 and NC57:
- BIC® Grip Roller
- BIC® Gel-ocity.™
- BIC® Intensity® Clic™ Gel
- BIC® Media Clic™ Ice
- BIC® WideBody® Metal
- BIC® Leather Ballpoint & Roller
- BIC® Worthington®
- BIC® Attriant®
Recommended Writing Instruments to combine with NC57ECO:
- BIC® Ecolutions® Round Stic®
- BIC® Ecolutions® Clic Stic®
- BIC® Clic™
- BIC® Clic™ Gold
- BIC® Media Clic™
- BIC® Style™
Pen insertion at $0.20(g) each. All Writing Instruments sold separately. Please note that due to different pen widths, certain pens not listed above may not fit within the pen loop correctly. Please contact your distributor for details.
|Optional Packaging||Notebook Size||Units/Case||Case Weight||Price/Notebook|
|Two-Piece Gift Box||5" x 7"||15||16 lbs.||$1.34(g)|
|Individual Polybag||5" x 7"||25||15 lbs.||$1.37(g)|
Standard Packaging: Bulk-boxed. Please allow 2 additional working days for optional packaging. Inserting a pen into pen loop adds approximately 2 lbs. per case.
Should you have additional packaging needs, such as special inserts or packaging of other items, please inquire and we will make arrangements to accommodate your request. Keep in mind that some special requests may require additional time and may incur an additional charge.
For a given item, various item colors may be ordered and detailed on PO, at least half of the MOQ per color is required. Total order must be for at least catalog minimum order quantity, artwork and imprint color must remain the same for entire order. Not available on in-house manufactured writing instruments, BIC Select™ Writing Instruments, and items with digital 4-color process as the decoration method. Please contact your sales representative or customer service if you have a question.